Rule 2000 GPH Bilge Pump 12v
Heavy-duty pumps are engineered to commercial standard and are the world largest selling high capacity submersible DC electric bilge pumps - the choice of yachtsman and commercial fishermen worldwide.
Featuring double insulated, water and air cooled motors manufactured specifically for the harshest of marine pump environments.
Ignition protected, and will not cause a spark they won't burn out if left to run dry for short periods.
Moisture tight wiring, anti-airlock feature, stainless steel shaft and Rule's exclusive Teflon seals combine to give total reliability and high performance.
With easy to replace snap-on strainer base ensure ease of cleaning and fitting, stainless mounting screws and a clip to secure a float switch to the pump if required.
This pump is non-automatic, meaning it requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically.
Available in 12 or 24 volt.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible 2000 GPH - 126 litres per minute
- Heavy-duty water / air cooled motor
- Teflon seals and stainless steel shaft
- Ignition protected - won't create a spark
- Can run dry for short periods
- Compact size 152mm height x 108mm wide
- Hose outlet suits 28mm (11/8")
- 8.4 amp draw @ 12v DC 4.1 amp draw @24v DC
Spare Parts Available:
SP143 Replacement snap-on strainer base
SP145 Replacement impeller