Rule-Mate Automatic 2000 GPH Bilge Pump 12v
All new versions of the Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps offering more compact size with high performance & reliability. The RULE brand builds on more than 50 years of operational experience, innovation, design excellence & application expertise to offer modern solutions to today's boat owners and boat builders. The NEW Rule-Mate Automatic bilge pumps are packed with many improved and additional features that are not available in other brands of bilge pumps.
All in one bilge pump and switch - no need for independent float switch.
Heavy-Duty motors designed for commercial use.
The innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and water sensor in one single housing - save space!
Rule's unique spongeability feature leaves the bilge drier then ever. When water in the bilge reached a certain height the solid state sensor automatically activates and the pump runs until the water is pumped out, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimizing bilge odour.
Pump check feature - simply touch the pump check button on the pump, hold for a few seconds to test cycle the pump.
Pump has a threaded discharge port with O ring seal and are supplied with both 90 degree and straight hose port - 25mm and 28mm.
Available in 12 or 24 volt.
3 year limited warranty.
- 2000GPH at open flow
- More compact size - only 2/3 the size of the previous versions
- Auto-sense intelligence fully automatic water level sensing
- Fully automatic pump in 1 common compact housing
- Pump and sensor are internally common wired for easy installation
- No battery drain other than when the pump is in use
- Built-in thermal cut-out (TCO) to protect the pump & the vessel
- Supplied with back ﬂow prevention - check valve in outlet port
- Anti-Airlock design has hidden air vents in the pump body
- Safety back-up operating mode prevents continuous running if the sensor or impeller is fouled by debris
- Pump check feature - touch and hold for 5 seconds on the "touch here" button on the pump casing - to instantly check the operation of the pump
- Removable strainer to access impeller area to clear any debris
- 3rd wire allows for manual over-ride using a Rule switch panel
- Overall dimensions including straight hose port 225mm Length x 106mm Wide x 152mm Height
- 8.4 amp draw @ 12v DC
Spare Parts Available:
SP563 Replacement Snap-On Strainer
RWB5182 Spare hose barb straight 28mm (1 x supplied with pump)
RWB5184 Spare hose barb straight 25mm (1 x supplied with pump)
RWB5183 Optional hose barb 90 degree 28mm