Rule 500 GPH Bilge Pump 24v
The Next Generation compact, submersible 360 GPH electric pump is ideal for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller boats. Totally submersible, which is water cooled and TCO (thermal cut-out) protected motor, stainless steel shaft and easy to clean/replace strainer base.
This pump is extremely energy efficient, draining low current and offer high capacity output all within a very compact housing, designed to fit into the smallest available space.
This pump is non-automatic, meaning it requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically.
Available in 12 or 24 volt.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible 500 US gallons per hour - 31 litres per minute
- High flow due to optimized impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicon infused water blocking feature to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-in thermal cut-out in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Back flow prevention, the pump now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of any water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Note - Using the check valve will reduce output flow
- Threaded discharge port allows for easier installation and maintenance, hose port is included in each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevents air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact size - 99mm height x 74mm width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 1.6 amp draw @ 12v DC 0.8 amp draw @ 24v DC
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose. 1 straight port provided.
Spare Parts Available:
SP855 Replacement Strainer base to suit new 360 & 500GPH pumps
SP840 Straight threaded port to suit 20mm 3/4") hose - as supplied with the pump
SP841 Optional 90 degree threaded port to suit 20mm (3/4") hose
SP842 Optional straight threaded port suits 25mm (1") hose
SP851 Replacement check valve 20mm (3/4")