Rule 1500 GPH Bilge Pump 24v
High capacity submersible bilge pumps have double insulated dual water/air cooled motors manufactured by Rule specifically for the harsh marine environment.
Ignition protected, no spark, and they wont burn out if they run dry for a short period.
Moisture tight wiring, anti-airlock feature, stainless steel shaft and Rule's exclusive Teflon seals combine to give total reliability and high performance.
With easy to replace snap-on strainer base ensure ease of cleaning and fitting, stainless mounting screws and a clip to secure a float switch to the pump if required.
This pump is non-automatic, meaning it requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically.
Available in 12 or 24 volt.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible 1500 GPH - 94 litres per minute
- Reliable water / air cooled motor
- Teflon seals and stainless steel shaft
- Ignition protected - won't create a spark
- Can run dry for short periods
- Compact size 152mm height x 108mm wide
- Hose outlet suits 28mm (11/8")
- 4.8 amp draw @ 12v DC 2.3 amp draw @24v DC
Spare Parts Available:
SP143 Replacement snap-on strainer base
SP145 Replacement impeller