RF51500 RONSTAN SERIES 50 & 60 FIDDLE BLOCK
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing. Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
- Ideal for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, Cunningham's, backstays and other control line purchase systems.
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
Sheave: 54 + 34mm
Max Rope Diameter: 10mm