Phender Pro Kit
3/8" Kit includes 4 x Sockets & 2 x Fender Hook with ropes.
The Phender Pro is a revolutionary pin system which allows you to attach your fenders to your boat in one quick and easy step. Simply drop the pin into the receiver and that's it. You'll never have to worry about knot tying and excess rope again.
316 stainless steel and with a hand polished mirror finish, the Phender Pro is highly durable and corrosion resistant.
It can be retrofitted to any boat and is available in two sizes - 1/2" and 3/8".
- 316 Stainless steel construction
- Hand-polished and passivated for a mirror finish
- The dentless delrin-tipped pin protects both the receivers and the boat finish
- The anti-wear feature prevents scratching of the polished receiver
- Line attachment tabs are CNC-machined to soften the edges and protect your line
- Proprietary anti-wear quick-release pin floats cleat above receiver
- Installation instructions included
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Suitable for use on all boats – please ensure sealant is used for boats with aluminium construction (Duralac or Tef-Gel)
- Marine grade silicone
- Loctite (Blue)
- Duralac or Tef-Gel for boats with aluminium construction
- Dust rag
- 3/8" or 1/2" allen key
- Painter tape
- New 19mm or 25mm hole saw or spade bit
- 3/8" or 1/2" Phender Pro install tool depending on the size of set (not included)