Rule-Mate Automatic 500 GPH Bilge Pump 24v
'Rule-Mate' fully automatic submersible bile pumps with Rule's exclusive Spongeability feature.
All in one bilge pump and switch - no need for independent float switch.
The innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and water sensor in one single housing - save space!
Rule's unique spongeability feature leaves the bilge drier then ever. When water in the bilge reached a certain height the solid state sensor automatically activates and the pump runs until the water is pumped out, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimizing bilge odour.
Pump check feature - simply touch the pump check button on the pump, hold for a few seconds to test cycle the pump.
Pump has a threaded discharge port with O ring seal and are supplied with both 90 degree and straight hose port - 20mm.
Available in 12 or 24 volt.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully automatic all in one submersible bilge pump system
- 500 GPH - 31 litres per minute
- No separate float switch required
- Bilge water sensor and pump in one common housing
- Pump and sensor are internally common wired for easy installation
- No batter drain other then when pump is in use
- Removable strainer and impeller are accessible to clear debris
- Threaded discharge port for easy installation
- 1 x straight hose ports supplied with the pump
- A 3rd wire allows for manual over-ride using Rule Switch Panel RWB23 or RWB107 or it can activate a light or alarm if desired
- Thermal overload protection
- Single touch pump check test button feature
- 3 different capacities available 500 GPH, 750 GPH, 1100 GPH
- Pumps have an oval footprint 110mm x 70mm
- Overall dimensions including straight hose port 190mm Length x 80mm Wide x 115mm Height
- 1 amp draw @ 24v DC
- 2amp fuse
Spare Parts Available:
SP856 Replacement Snap-On Strainer
SP840 Straight threaded port suits 20mm (3/4") hose (as supplied with pump)
SP841 90 degree threaded port suits 20mm (3/4") hose
SP842 Straight threaded port suits 25mm (1") hose
SP851 Replacement check valve 20mm (3/4")