Rule 1100 GPH Automatic Water-Sensing Bilge Pump 24v
Water-sensing automatic bilge pumps work on resistance to the impeller as opposed to a float switch. Water-sensing pumps do not need float switch to operate, the pump will turn on automatically every 2 1/2 minutes for approx. 1 second to check for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance at the impeller and continue to run until all the water is removed. After that the pump will resume checking for water every 2 1/2 minutes. Water level is kept between 3mm (low) and 10mm (high).
Available in 12 or 24volt.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump 1100 GPH - 69 litres per minute
- Higher output then previous models as the impeller has been optimized
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-in thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Back flow prevention, the pump includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose back into the bilge. Using the check valve will reduce the output flow.
- Threaded discharge port foe easy installation and maintenance (included in each pump)
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and help with the check valve operation
- Compact size measuring 120mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm Depth (not including discharge)
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose
- 3.7 amp draw @ 12volt DC and 1.8 amp draw @ 24volt DC. Consumes 0.25 amps per day.
Spare Parts Available:
SP856 Replacement strainer base
SP845 Straight threaded port suits 25mm (1") hose (as supplied with pump)
SP846 Optional 90 degree threaded port suits 25mm (1") hose
SP847 Straight threaded port suits 28mm (11/8") hose (as supplied with pump)
SP848 Optional 90 degree threaded port suits 28mm (11/8") hose
SP853 Replacement check valve 25mm (1")
SP854 Replacement check valve 28mm (11/8")