Collinite #920 Fibreglass Boat Cleaner 473ml
The ideal pre-wax item, No.920 cuts fast and finishes smooth-removing film, mild-moderate UV oxidation/chalkiness, discoloration, and tough stains from fiberglass. Easy-to-use compound restores original colour and gloss to facilitate the easy application of Collinite’s last step waxes; improving wax bond, spread/coverage and durability.
Application By Hand
- Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
- Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry.
- Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
Application By Machine
- Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
- Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
- Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
Average Spread/Coverage: 250-500 sq feet