Starbrite Waterproofing 650ml
Starbrite Waterproofing restores water repellency to virtually all marine fabrics from boat covers to bimini tops. It is also the easiest, most effective way to waterproof car covers, tents, tarps, foul weather gear, convertible tops and more. Starbrite Waterproofing is also great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays. It’s easy to use; simply spray the fabric to be restored and allow it to dry for 6 hours before use. Always apply Waterproofing outdoors, taking care to not breathe the solution.
- Waterproofing + UV & stain protection for boat covers, car covers, bimini tops, sail covers, tents, jackets, backpacks, boots, awnings & patio covers
- Does not change the breathability, color, or feel of fabric
- Great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays
If surface to be waterproofed is dirty or stained, clean it with Starbrite® Sail & Canvas Cleaner. Fabric to be treated must be dry. Apply enough Waterproofing with sprayer, brush or sponge to thoroughly wet top surface. Take care to avoid overspray, drips or penetration onto surfaces not being treated. Allow treated item to dry for 6 hours before using. Do not fold or store treated item until dry. Use only in a well ventilated area.
Waterproofing is safe for use on all premium marine fabrics.
- 1 Gallon - 465 square Feet of coverage*
- 22 oz covers – 80 square feet coverage*
* Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot.
Starbrite Waterproofing is compatible with most quality outdoor fabrics including; nylon, canvas, finished leather, and acrylics. However, some economy materials like polyester and urethane-backed fabrics are not compatible with most solvents, so please check the material before use. Also note that solvent-based products can affect the adhesive glue used on some carpeting and can further depreciate heavily sun damaged fabric.