Collinite #870 Fleet Wax Liquid 473ml
Collinite’s award-winning, #1 selling marine product is the product to have for larger fleet applications when saving time and money is a priority, but performance can’t be compromised. Versatile and easy to use, this single step formula removes film, light oxidation/discoloration and stains from fiberglass surfaces while leaving behind a radiant, high gloss finish and durable protective coating that shields for months against weathering; UV, salt spray and more.
Application By Hand
- Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
- Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
Application By Machine
- Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
- Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 rpm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
- Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.