GME VHF Radio - White
The GME GX700 VHF Marine Radio is a compact communication and safety device with innovative installation options. Waterproof to IPX7, the GX700 is the ideal communication tool for your boating lifestyle whether you’re sailing inland waters, or heading offshore.
Compact design makes installation of the GX700 simple and enables installation in locations where space is limited. The GX700’s innovative rear microphone input socket enables the user to run a 5m or 8m extension cable (available as an optional accessory) from the rear input to a convenient location on the vessel where the waterproof flush mount socket can be installed. The MC616 speaker mic can now be input from this location. By adding the waterproof blanking plug to the front mic input socket, obstruction caused by the mic cable hanging in the skipper’s field of view is eliminated. This setup is ideal for 'above windscreen' installations in hard-top vessels.
Crystal clear audio is delivered via the GX700’s dual speaker system, and can be further enhanced by the addition of the SPK45 extension speaker. The GX700’s LCD display features large, easy to read numbers and adjustable brightness. Designed with ease of use in mind, the screen can be read from virtually any angle, day or night.
- 25/1 watt switchable power
- Waterproof speaker mic
- Compact design, overall depth only 75mm, flush mount depth only 46mm
- Ingress protected to IPX7
- Dual and triple watch with programmable priority channel
- Two working channel memories
- Rear microphone input socket for flexible installation
- Multiple mounting options, backwards compatible with all GME radio installations
- Cabin cover included
In the Box:
- GX700 VHF Marine Radio
- Cabin Cover
- Mounting bracket and gimbal knobs
- Mounting hardware
- Microphone bracket
- DC lead
- Instruction manual