SKI POLES - STAINLESS STEEL - DETACHABLEQuality TENOB range of detachable ski poles made from polished stainless steel with a powder coated aluminium base. The base has a spring loaded quick release pin for fast and easy pole removal.
2 types and mounting styles are available.
- Standard pole - 1.2mm wall thickness
- Heavy duty pole - 1.5mm wall thickness (for twin sking)
- All poles are 1.2 Metres in length and 51mm O.D
- Transom/bulkhead mount type - includes pole, base and ?U? bolt bracket. Collars prevent U bolt from clamping hard up, allowing fast pole removal.
- Thru-deck mounting type - includes pole, base and rectangular stainless steel flat plate.
Includes 1.2 metre pole (standard or heavy duty) spring loaded base and ?U? bolt bracket. Maximum transom thickness 35mm for ?U? bolt mount.