Vented Loop 38mm
Installed in toilet systems where the toilet or holding tank is below or near the waterline. It prevents sea water from siphoning through the toilet system - potentially swamping your vessel.
Inlet and outlet plumbing is looped well above waterline with the vented loop at the top of the loop to prevent siphoning
Ensure the loop will be above the waterline even when the boat it fully loaded and / or heeled over.
- Silicone duck bill valve - Long life with no perishing or hardening
- Constant internal diameter - No reduction in flow
- Self-contained mounting - 3 screw mounting posts give secure and easy installation
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to waste water and common toilet cleaning products
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
Hose Size: 38mm