Robship Rope Bag with Winch Pocket
Feature a generously sized front pocket large enough to hold a tablet, phone, gloves, hats and a favourite book.
Winch holder, pocket and the rope storage have vinyl mesh on the bottom for airflow and drainage.
On the front of the pocket is a mesh slip that is large enough to hold a smartphone, mini-tablet or GPS display. The black mesh allows for the screen to be seen.
Side pocket can accommodate a couple of cans of beer or a water bottle.
Three lanyards are placed so that you have easy access to your accessories (e.g. bottle opener/ shackle opener/knife), but without having them swinging into the cockpit sides everytime your boat rocks.
The winch holder front is angled down so the winch handles rolls to one side and stays there.
- Rope storage holds 30m+ of 12 mm rope (100+ feet)
- Room to hold a winch handle or a 2-litre bottle of water.
- Fabric from Sauleda's Sea Star range for long-lasting UV and colour fastness.
- Four (4) for the Medium size.
- GoreTenara thread for the ultimate in UV and rot resistance.
- Tough vinyl mesh at the bottom for airflow and water drainage.
- Side pocket comfortably large enough for drink bottles/cans.
- Three attached lanyards.
- Securely attaches to both lifeline and or rails.
- Extra loops for additional securing points.
- Large flaps on all pockets.
- Generously sized winch holder pocket.
Depth approx' 10cm (4in)